Ten Quotes that Will Restore Your Fresh View of the World
Do you ever wonder whether you are burnt out professionally or you are just having a bad hair day on every weekday but Friday? Perhaps you just need a fresh view of the world and maybe you can find at least one inspirational quote below to help you with that. Try it.
- “Life is a journey to be experienced, not a problem to be solved.” No, it’s not Coelho. This quote comes from one Winnie the Pooh. Winnie the Pooh is a source of so many precious quotes that it is really a mystery why he is called a Bear of Very Little Brain. There will always be problems. You can’t solve all of them, you won’t even attempt to solve all of them. Sometimes, it is what it is.
- “If you fail at first, erase any trace of even making an attempt in the first place.” The above applies to all kinds of group projects. Much like with Murphy’s laws, it should be taken with a pinch of salt. Although… if your first attempt was a failure, maybe it is a good idea to let someone else try?
- “There are two days you don’t need to worry about. It’s yesterday and tomorrow.” These were uttered by Maria Czubaszek to Artur Andrus and it is really hard to argue – the only day that matters is today. The practice of mindfulness and presence is worth implementing as a permanent element of your life. Your first trainings are best planned after 6 o’clock on a Friday. Preferably somewhere outside.
You may also be interested in: Three Exercises to Help you Focus – Ideal for Breaks from Work
- “Life is too short to waste it fulfilling others’ dreams.” The quote above is attributed to Oscar Wilde, who was famous for following his own worldview to the fullest, but who also paid a high price for doing so. It doesn’t change the fact that it is Your life, Your opinion on it, and Your dreams that really matter.
- “There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.” Yet again, it turns out that your attitude is what’s most important and what shapes reality. The quote above comes from Albert Einstein, the author of the theory of relativity.
- “Sometimes you just need a break. In a beautiful place. By yourself. To think everything through.” – Anonymous. Whenever you think it’s high time to go to therapy, just take a short break. Put away all screens, take a step back from any worldly affairs and simply focus on your breathing. When you lack space in your everyday life, it is a good idea to spend some time just by yourself.
Read also: “5 Spotify Playlists Perfect for Work”
- “One bad chapter does not mean the end of your story.” The author of this quote remains unknown, however it is very true that we all make wrong decisions, mistakes and we all fail from time to time. Those don’t mean the end of our journey. They are a valuable lesson and they can mark a new beginning.
- “You have the power to live the life of your dreams, but you are the only driver who knows the coordinates to reach your destination.”
To compare life with a journey is especially apt. We are the only ones who know which path is the right one for us. We are the only ones who can deviate from a chosen course or choose a different one.
- “Regardless, you always have a second chance. Tomorrow is a blank canvas and you can have a fresh new start.” Thus speaks Lucy Maud Montgomery in her legendary book “Anne of Green Gables.” In terms of everyday issues it means: “It is never a bad time to start your life over, if you really want to do that.”
- “Some days you’re the pigeon. Some days you’re the statue.” This last quote is attributed to Hans Christian Andersen and it reminds us that we need to treat our lives with a distance. Without it, it is really hard to deal with everyday obstacles.
So? Have you been able to find something for yourself in the list above? Perhaps one of the quotes was waiting there just for you, in order to transform your attitude. If at least one of them resonated with you, it is a testament to your openness. And from there it is just one small step to a new and refreshed view of the world.
And if you are looking for comfortable office space check out Solutions.Rent offices